These are a few indicators that your spouse might be cheating on you. Although, we need to take into account that peoples actions might change because of problems at work, with finances or family emergencies. If your six sense is telling you that your spouse is cheating on you than more than likely you are right.
1) When they no longer want sex or makes excuses to not have sex.
2) When they will not allow you access to their computer or they suddenly shut down the computer when you walk into the room. They may password protect their laptop or computer to keep out suspicious eyes. Excessive internet usage, especially late at night, is a red flag.
3) When they begin to put distance between you and show a lack of care.
4) When they suddenly have to work late and have new obligations that take them away from home repeatedly or for long periods of time.
5) If your spouse would rather meet you away from their work than for you to come by. This usually means they are hiding something at their workplace whether it is with a co-worker or a co-worker might have knowledge of the infidelity and they do not want that co-worker to say something.
6) When you are discouraged from ever looking at or using their cell phone. They also always have the cell phone near them. They may also place a pass code on their cell phone.
7) When they arrive home smelling of perfume/cologne and head straight into the shower or bath.
8) When they have lipstick or strange hairs on their clothing or in the car.
9) When they suddenly begin to treat you extremely nice; more so than usual. This usually means they think you might be getting suspicious of the infidelity.
10) When they begin to make requests or suggest different things during sex that you have never done before.
11) When they talk to you they treat you abusively or with disrespect. They may begin to find fault in everything you do in an attempt to justify their affair.
12) Her: When she dresses up to go to the store, or get her nails done. Him: When he showers, shaves (cologne, deodorant, etc.) and dresses up more than usual to go out with his buddies or to do something that is done outside (i.e. hunting, fishing, etc.).
13) When you notice that they are reluctant to kiss you or accept your affection like they once did.
14) When the passenger seat in the car has been changed and is not in the usual position or the mileage on the car is more than usual.
15) When they begin to keep a change of clothes in the car.
16) When you notice credit card charges for gifts (such as florist or jewelry) that you didn’t receive.
17) When they begin to make sudden and excessive purchases of clothes or an unexplained change in clothing style. Beginning to purchase sexy underwear or lingerie may be a clue.
18) When you notice an increase in ATM withdrawals. Cash is used to hide what their activities are.
19) When you notice that your partner loses desire to show the children the attention they once did.
20) When you notice an increased attention to losing weight or paying more attention to their appearance.
21) When they begin to check the mail before you do.
22) When your partner shows up without their wedding ring or suddenly stops wearing it and makes lame excuses as to why. This also goes for jewelry you might have purchased for them and you catch them not wearing it when they go out when usually they wear it at all times.
23) When they get phone calls they leave the room to talk on the phone.
24) Your loved one suddenly deletes all emails from the computer where as they used to accumulate. Same goes for calls on the cell phone or caller ID.
25) Your loved one seems to pick fights or finds reasons to fight so that the loved one can get away from you.